Papers from the 3rd International Conference on Complex, Intelligent and Software Intensive Systems (CISIS-2009) held in Fukuoka, Japan, 16-19 March 2009.
- A system for semantic retrieval and long-term preservation of multimedia documents in the e-government domain
- Design and implementation of a ubiquitous health monitoring system
- A protocol for reliably, flexibly, and efficiently making agreement among peers
- A web-based lecture scene playback system using digital picture-card show with structured learning assistance function
- Simultaneous background/foreground segmentation and contour smoothing with level set based partial differential equation for intelligent surveillance systems over network