Expanded versions of papers from the First International Symposium on Digital Human Modeling (DHM2011).
- Maximum elbow joint torques for digital human models
- 3D anthropometric data processing
- Hand MoCap using an individual model with a skeleton and a surface skin
- Analysis of truck cabin egress motion
- Low-parametric control of human body shape modelling via the web using 3D scan data
- Description of boundary case methodology for anthropometric diversity consideration
- The development of a designer-oriented digital human model: a case study