Further extended papers from the 13th Portuguese International Conference on Artificial Intelligence, EPIA 2007 held in Guimarães, Portugal, 3-7 December 2007.
See also International Journal of Reasoning-based Intelligent System 1(3/4) 2009
- Tuning the PBIL algorithm to solve a real-world FAP problem
- Bayesian reasoning for Laban Movement Analysis used in human-machine interaction
- Commonsense knowledge, ontology and ordinary language
- Pruning search spaces by dominance rules: a case study in the job shop scheduling
- Decision making with hybrid models: the case of collective and individual motivations
- GRASPER: constraint reasoning with graphs