Papers from the first conference of the Sustainable Consumption Research Exchange (SCORE!) network, held on 23 -25 November 2006 in Wuppertal, Germany.
- Prioritising sustainable consumption patterns: key decisions and environmental gains
- Leisure activities, time and environment
- Eco-labelling and consumers: towards a re-focus and integrated approaches
- How to convince the unconvincibles? A mass mediated approach to communicate sustainable lifestyles to a low-interest target group
- The role of households in SCP agenda. A one-actor show or concerted action?
- Experiments for transitions: an interactive approach to setting up breakthrough experiments
- Linking policy and practice in sustainable production and consumption: an assessment of the role of NGOs