Expanded papers from the 2008 International Symposium on Performance Evaluation of Computer and Telecommunication Systems (SPECTS 2008), held in Edinburgh, UK, 16-18 June 2008.
- A cooperative PC/network-processor platform for gigabit traffic generation
- M-PRMA protocol for vehicular multimedia communication
- An architecture for assisted navigation in intelligent environments
- Transmission range and density gradient management to avoid bottleneck around base station in wireless sensor network
- Impact of the number of SAB on architectures that support unicast/multicast traffic in WDM networks
- A dynamic probabilistic route discovery for mobile ad hoc networks