Papers from the first Global Business Innovation and Development Conference (GBID 2008) held in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, 16-19 January 2008.
(See also International Journal of Business Excellence 2(3/4) 2009)
- The utilisation of foreign trade zones in the global supply chain: an exploratory study
- Evaluation of the mixed-model assembly line balancing problem with variable operation times and product mix
- RFID in the international cattle supply chain: context, consumer privacy and legislation
- Package design and consumer memory
- Framework to optimise the inventory centralisation/ decentralisation degree and feeding policy in assembly systems
- Designing production and service systems using queuing theory: principles and application to an airport passenger security screening system