Papers from the Workshop on Agent Based Computing (ABC'07) - part of the International Multiconference on Computer Science and Information Technology (IMCSIT 2007), held in Wisła, Poland, 15–17 October 2007.
- Constructing secure mobile agent systems using the agent operating system
- Enforcing integrity of agent migration paths by distribution of trust
- How to research the behaviour of trading agents in a CDA environment
- Performance evaluation of DPS coordination strategies modelled in pi-calculus
- Compacting SQL queries for saving resources in mobile ad hoc and sensor networks
- Dynamic query optimisation: towards decentralised methods
- Background sensing control for planning agents working in the real world