- Commentary of Senge's Fifth Discipline from Islamic perspective
- The ideology of learning organisations in Africa: a critical analysis
- The LO model and the traditional French organisational culture: a paradigmatic contradiction leading to a limited implementation
- Students' perceptions on intrapreneurship education – prerequisites for learning organisations
- Who needs contingency approaches and guidelines in order to adapt vague management ideas?
- The public good vs. commercial interest: research scientists in search of an accommodation
13 December 2009
Special issue: The learning organisation: a universally-applicable concept or an ambiguous basis in need of local interpretation?
International Journal of Learning and Change 4(1) 2010