Papers from the Public/private interplay in next generation communications conference held in Seville, Spain, 10–12 December 2008.
- The access regulation and investment in quality
- Broadband universal service: A future path for Europe?
- Public/private partnerships for broadband buildout
- Deployment of fibre optic networks within the framework of public–private partnerships projects
- Public–private partnership in FTTX passive infrastructure deployment: the 22@BCN case
- Healthcare through social computing: a case for public–private collaboration