Extended versions of papers presented at the International Multidisciplinary Modeling and Simulation Multi-conference (I3M 2013).
- An ontologic agent-based model of recreational polydrug use: SimUse
- An integrated approach for demand forecasting and inventory management optimisation of spare parts
- Environment exploration and map building of mobile robot in unknown environment
- Multi-domain modelling and simulation of an automated manual transmission system based on Modelica
- An agent-based electronic market simulator enhanced with ontology matching services and emergent social networks
- Comparison of optimisation methods tested on testing functions and discrete event simulation models
- Dynamic optimal power flow control with simulation-based evolutionary policy-function approximation