Papers from the International Conference on Knowledge-Based and Intelligent Information and Engineering Systems (KES2008) held in Zagreb, Croatia, 3-5 September 2008.
- Improving the responsiveness of NSGA-II using an adaptive mutation operator: a case study
- Route optimisation using evolutionary approaches for on-demand pickup problem
- A knowledge based approach for capturing rich semantic representations from text for intelligent systems
- A study of knowledge database for 'Kana' strings self-study system on navigation
- Knowledge network for English grammar learning support system
- Augmenting transportation-related recommendations through data mining
- Assessing IRPS as an efficient pairwise test data generation strategy