Extended versions of papers presented at the International Forum on Shipping, Ports and Airports 2014.
- Impact of different factors on the risk perceptions of employees in container shipping companies: a case study of Taiwan
- An evaluation of the success factors for ship management companies using fuzzy evaluation method
- The impact of information sharing and risk pooling on bullwhip effect avoiding in container shipping markets
- An empirical study of the acceptance of electronic chart displays and information systems in the shipping industry
- A structural equation analysis of vessel traffic controllers' fatigue factors
- Service quality improvement strategies for liner-carrier-based global logistics companies
- Exploring risk-return relations in dry bulk shipping