This Special Issue contains reworked and extended papers from the XML4BPM 2006 workshop held in Passau, Germany on 22 February 2006.
- Automated derivation of executable business processes from choreographies in virtual organisations
- On the transformation of control flow between block-oriented and graph-oriented process modelling languages
- Using event-driven process chains for model-driven development of business applications
- Assessment of business process information security
- BPEL4WS unit testing: framework and implementation