Extended versions of selected papers from the Fourth IEEE and IFIP International Conference on Wireless and Optical Communications Networks (WOCN 2007) held in Singapore, 2-4 July 2007.
- Single-hop all-to-all broadcast in optical star networks with breakdown or power-off transceivers
- Periodically scheduled burst flows in optical burst switching networks
- A light-weight performance model for optical buffers
- Ultra-wideband (UWB) CMOS power amplifier design and implementation
- A cross-layering based autonomic approach for QoS support in heterogeneous wireless networks
- Design and analysis of surface emitting distributed feedback laser for radio over fiber (ROF)
- Applying OOK modulation in OFDM to reduce the ICI due to CFO and IQ imbalance