Three papers are extended version of papers presented at the 4th IFIP Conference on Artificial Intelligence Applications and Innovations (AIAI, 2007) in the special session Intelligent Internet Systems: Emerging Technologies and Applications (IIS-ETA).
- User keyword preference: the Nwords and Rwords experiments
- Intelligent content personalisation in internet TV using MPEG-21
- IP-based content delivery over Next Generation Networks
- Efficient service provisioning through dynamic service task assignment in a multi-domain distributed computing environment
- A negotiation strategy for the Temporal Resource Reallocation Problem in multi-agent systems