Papers from a conference organised by Innogen, the UK ESRC Centre for Social and Economic Research on Innovation in Genomics, in Edinburgh in 2005
- Fixing the paradigm for biopharmaceutical R&D: Where to start?
- Impact of the life sciences on organisation and management of R&D in large pharmaceutical firms
- Genomics-based drug innovation: visions and commercial viability
- Blazing the trail from stem cell research to regenerative medicine
- The evolution of biotechnology in bioregions and their globalisation
- Examining Scottish Enterprise's framework for action in life sciences