- Building virtual cultural heritage environments: the embodied mind at the core of the learning processes
- Intangible matter and the body
- An entanglement of people-things: Place-Hampi
- Cultural institutions take on a [Second] Life of their own
- Digitality and immaterial culture: What did Viking women think?
- The economic value of 'immateriality'
- Folkvine.org as a model of virtual tourism
- Virtual reconstructions as destination tourism?
- Virtualising ancient imperial Rome: from Gismondi's physical model to a new virtual reality application
- A new media approach: visualisation of a digital exhibition. A case of study
- AARRE presenting the world through souvenirs
- Artivistic fieldwork: participatory platforms, devised events, and socially engaged art storymaking
- Participatory platforms for opening dialogues in exhibitions, a design perspective
26 November 2008
Special issue: Digital matter and intangible heritage
International Journal of Digital Culture and Electronic Tourism 1(2/3) 2008