- What have we not researched? And why not? - some reflections on the 'blind spots' of corporate governance and board research
- Opening the black box of nomination committees: a case study of non-executive director selections in German supervisory boards
- Theorising director task performance over time: insights from capture theory
- The glass ceiling in SMEs and its impact on firm managerialisation: a comparison between family and non-family SMEs
- Board structures and board behaviour: a cross-country comparison of privately held SMEs in Belgium, the Netherlands and Norway
14 July 2014
Special issue published: "Pioneering Research on Actual Board Behaviour"
International Journal of Business Governance and Ethics 9(2) 2014