Expanded versions of papers presented at the 6th International Conference on ICTs in Agriculture, Food and Environment (HAICTA 2013).
- Could ICT contribute to the revival of family farming?
- Greening the agrifood supply chain with lean thinking practices
- Exploring the reproduction practices of dairy farms: a typology
- An interactive application for Greek and European legal framework on environmental and ecological laws
- Analysis of social network applications for organic agrifood products
- Database management systems in wood entrepreneurship and marketing
- Economic crisis and food selection: the financial, social and spatial dimension