- Supervisory behaviour and employee work engagement: interpersonal and institutional trust as mediator
- The impact of government-funded programs on enhancing the internal capabilities of firms and universities
- Issues in the rehabilitation of failed residential projects in Malaysia: clash between the interests of purchasers and secured creditor chargee
- Firms' speed of adjustment and rational financing behaviour: Malaysian evidence
- Impact of international careers in national innovation culture
27 July 2014
Special issue published: "Facets of Global Competitiveness"
Journal for Global Business Advancement 7(2) 2014