Expanded versions of papers presented at the 2013 2nd International Conference on Applied Materials and Electronics Engineering (AMEE 2013).
- Prediction of fatigue life of packaging EMC material based on RBF-SVM
- Design and fabrication of a metal-based asymmetric and variable Y-branch plastic optical fibre coupler
- Punch-through and junction breakdown characteristics for uniaxial strained nano-node metal-oxide-semiconductor field-effect transistors on (100) wafers
- Software architecture and stress tracker utilising nanofibre technique-based smart clothes
- A study of the nanomachining and nanopatterning on different materials using atomic force microscopy
- Removing the transients electron trapping in P-N junction diode by using soft X-ray annealing method