Computational mathematics has taken a considerable lead in present research endeavors. Fast, accurate and speedy computation for various scientific and industrial applications is a need of the hour. Many researchers have contributed their ideas and thoughts enormously for improving the area of scientific computing.
The aim of this special issue is to bring together active researchers from various disciplines such mathematics, computer science and electrical and electronics engineering to share their state-of-the-art research results and hopefully to forge new cross-disciplinary interactions among them. The issue is expected to provide a unique opportunity for in-depth technical discussions and the exchange of ideas in mathematical and computational sciences.
The issue will carry revised and substantially extended versions of selected papers presented at the International Conference on Mathematical and Computational Sciences (ICMACS 2015) but we also strongly encourage researchers unable to participate in these events to submit articles for this call.
Suitable topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Numerical analysis
- Functional analysis and operator theory
- Mathematical methods and applications
- PDE methods in computation
- Inverse problems and applications
- Graph theory and applications
- Image, speech, signal and video processing
- Pattern recognition and analysis
- Computer and social networks
- High-performance computing
- Data mining applications
- Neural network applications
- Computer graphics, cloud computing
Manuscript submission: 30 April, 2015
Notification to authors: 30 June, 2015
Final version due: 30 August, 2015