International Journal of Continuing Engineering Education and Life-Long Learning 17(1) 2007 is a special issue: Open source software in education.
* Innovation and strategic advantage: lessons from open source
* Edukalibre: a tool for collaborative creation of educational material
* Imagining and developing a system for reusable learning designs: lessons from LAMS
* Curriculum Central: a portal for the academic enterprise
* E-LANE: an e-learning initiative based on open source as a basis for sustainability
* The case for open source in information and network technology education: experiences from the EuropeAid @lis technology net project
* Towards an accessible learning management system