International Journal of Biotechnology 9(2) 2007 is a special issue: Biomedicine, patents, and access.
* Brinkmanship and compulsory licensing policy lessons from Brazil
* India's new patent regime: aiding 'access' or abetting 'genericide'?
* TRIPS compliance and public health: opportunities and obstacles for African countries
* Health related academic technology transfer: rethinking patenting and licensing practices
* Shaping scientific excellence in agricultural research
* Considerations for the design and operation of a membrane bioreactor
* Awareness of and attitudes towards biotechnology and GMOs in Southwest Nigeria: a survey of people with access to information