International Journal of Technology Intelligence and Planning 3(1) 2007 is a special issue: Learning from failure.
* Failing to disrupt: the case of the Network Computer
* Conjectures about future wants: some insights from evolutionary economics with reference to digital photography
* Learning the unlearnt lessons: the telecoms crash
* Intraorganisational power and the adoption of interorganisational IT innovations: the inside story of Covisint
* Learning from failure: a case study of adopting radio frequency identification technology in library services
* Development of dynamic flow line-monitoring technique to enhance system transparency