International Journal of Integrated Supply Management 3(4) 2007 is a special issue: ERP supply chains.
* A critical evaluation of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software sourcing and provision using theoretical constructs
* An exploration of a proposed balanced decision model for the selection of Enterprise Resource Planning Systems
* Integrating Enterprise Resource Planning vendor evaluation into a proposed ERP selection methodology
* A faster Enterprise Resources Planning implementation for Euro Coin Supply Chain within the SCOR model
* Enterprise Resource Planning implementation at Small and Medium Sized Enterprises: an initial study of the Greek market
* Management of Enterprise Information Systems: call for a new technology landscape framework