International Journal of Logistics Systems and Management 3(3) 2007 is a special issue: Logistics systems strategy in global and electronic markets, comprising a selection of papers, revised and edited for publication from the 3rd International Workshop on Supply Chain Management and Information Systems (SCMIS2005) focusing on Logistics Systems Strategy in Global and Electronic Markets held in Thessaloniki, Greece, in July 2005.
* VMI modelling in global and electronic markets
* A study of outsourcing relationship in strategic partnership for production in China
* Integrating supply chain operations in the internet era
* Smart freight to enhance control of supply chains
* An approach to initiating product design in mass customisation environments
* Decisive factors for the adoption of just-in-time in Greek SMEs: a probit model
* Analysing product complexity related to product variety in a manufacturing firm with a case study at an automobile assembly plant