International Journal of Logistics Systems and Management 3(4) 2007 is a special issue: Exploring the dynamics of industrial logistics, with papers from the 7th International Conference on Industrial Logistics 2005 (ICIL '05), held in Montevideo, Uruguay, 14 -18 February 2005.
* Quantifying and modelling logistics at business and macro levels
* Technology mapping using patent literature for supply chain management
* Applications of multiagents in transport and logistics
* Industrial service design in the Asia-Pacific shipping industry: a strategic paradox?
* A flow control methodology for the rapid generation of vehicle traffic models
* Solving the vehicle routing problem with multiple trips by adaptive memory programming
* Order-picking methods: improving order-picking efficiency
* Inventory models in the mobile business environment