- E-HRM in MNCs: what can be learned from a review of the IS literature?
- The use of Manager Self-Service (MSS) HR portals in MNCs: the influence of attitudinal, normative, behavioural and national cultural factors
- Localising versus standardising electronic human resource management: complexities and tensions between HRM and IT departments
- Levels of e-HRM adoption in subsidiaries of a US multinational corporation: the mediating role of power, politics and institutions
- Facing e-HRM: the consequences on employee attitude towards the organisation and the HR department in Italian SMEs
- Exploring and comparing HR shared services in subsidiaries of multinational corporations and indigenous organisations in The Netherlands: a strategic response analysis
25 July 2013
Thematic issue: "e-HRM in an International Context: an Emerging Topic for Research"
European Journal of International Management 7(4) 2013