Includes extended versions of papers presented by the “Supply Network Engineering” working group of the IFAC TC 5.2 “Manufacturing Modelling for Management and Control”.
- How do Information Technology and Integrative Planning drive performance in today's supply chains?
- A management and orchestration model for integrating Digital Business Ecosystems
- Multi-disciplinary analysis of interfaces "Supply Chain Event Management - RFID - control theory"
- Development of Supply Chain Integration model through application of Analytic Network Process and Multilevel self-organisation of cyber-physical networks: synergic approach
- Task re-allocation in temporary production networks
- Process-based cooperation support for complementary outtasking in production networks of SME