- Internationalisation process in turbulent and stable markets: Do firms know that they do not know?
- Thai exporter and US importer relations: a pilot study using email survey
- Brand personality as a predictor in the product/firm relationship as it relates to brand loyalty during periods of brand stress, catastrophic events or recalls
- A traditional gravity model of the endogenous nexus between transportation costs and bilateral trade
- Challenges for entrepreneurs in micro enterprise sector: a study of selected clusters of Western Uttar Pradesh, India
16 July 2013
Special issue: "Change and Growth"
Journal for Global Business Advancement 6(3) 2013