Expanded versions of articles presented at 1st Interdisciplinary Workshop of the Graduate Research School Business and Economics (RSBE) on ‘Decentralisation and networks’, held at the University of Siegen.
- Social entrepreneurship, social networks and social value creation: a quantitative analysis among social entrepreneurs
- Co-investment networks of business angels and the performance of their start-up investments
- The aggregation of information qualities in collaborative software
- Supporting entrepreneurial venturing of SMEs in collaborative cloud computing environments: a dependency-driven construction of scenario maps
- Repatriates as entrepreneurs? - A theoretical analysis
- International market diversification of innovative European SMEs - what role do various innovation strategies play?
Post a Comment