- Durability of quality of life enhancement of social community networks after the tsunami disaster in Aceh
- The implementation of family planning towards a green economy: case studies from West Java, Indonesia
- The agricultural sector as the main power of the green economy in Indonesia
- Relocation for a better livelihood: a case study of street vendors in local authorities in Indonesia
- An economic analysis of ecosystem restoration concession policy in Indonesia: a new strategy for sustainable forest management?
- Mangrove conservation: reconstructing formal, informal and non-formal environmental education in order to foster the development of a creative economy in Indonesia
- Towards sustainable success through corporate social responsibility disclosure: an Islamic approach
29 July 2013
Special issue: "The Green Economy for Sustainable Development In Indonesia"
International Journal of Green Economics 7(1) 2013
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment