Expanded versions of papers presented at the First International Conference on ‘Soft Computing for
Problem Solving’ (SocProS 2011).
- Power law-based local search in differential evolution
- Optimal advertising and pricing policies of successive generations of product in segmented market
- Automated thermal face recognition based on minutiae extraction
- Hybrid strategy of multi-objective differential evolution (H-MODE) for multi-objective optimisation
- Performance of classification using a hybrid distance measure with artificial bee colony algorithm for feature selection in keystroke dynamics