- Are organisations prepared for e-health implementation to respond to pandemic influenza?
- Emergence of information infrastructures: a tale of two islands
- Beyond adoption: individual differences in the use of personal health record features in an integrated healthcare organisation
- Accuracy of information as a mediator of IT and quality of healthcare
- The examination of the underlying dimensions of information quality to create a research instrument
- Modelling health informatics capacity for neonatal intensive care patient journeys supported by interprofessional teams
- Internet of Things in healthcare: the case of RFID-enabled asset management
29 July 2013
Special issue: "IT Adoption and Evaluation In Healthcare"
International Journal of Biomedical Engineering and Technology 11(3) 2013
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment