Papers from the Decision Technologies and Service Science Track of the 40th Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences (HICSS-40) held in Waikoloa, Hawaii, 3-6 January 2007.
- Business application design and enterprise service design: a comparison
- Value-at-risk in service-oriented systems: a framework for managing a vendor's portfolio uncertainties
- Evaluating the benefits of service-oriented computing for risk/return management
- Evaluating the applicability of socially-oriented perspectives to the IT service level agreement negotiation process: a theory-driven exploratory study
- Semi-automated management of web service contracts
- iDesign: intelligent design for service innovation underlying symbiosis
- Legacy to web migration: service-oriented software reengineering methodology