Papers from the 1st International Workshop on Massively Multiuser Virtual Environments held in Reno, Nevada, USA on 8 March 2008 at the IEEE Virtual Reality 2008 conference.
- The HyperVerse: concepts for a federated and Torrent-based '3D Web'
- Clustering players for load balancing in virtual worlds
- Towards an authentication service for Peer-to-Peer based Massively Multiuser Virtual Environments
- Scalable reputation management with trustworthy user selection for P2P MMOGs
- Discovering First Person Shooter game servers online: techniques and challenges