- Knowledge-Intensive Business Services (KIBS) as drivers of multilevel knowledge dynamics
- Client-oriented multicompetence: the core asset in KIBS
- The internal differentiation of the KIBS sector: empirical evidence from cluster analysis
- Managing and organising technical and scientific service firms: a taxonomy and an empirical study
- Intermediating between the international and local levels: business consultancy and advertising firms and their clients in Finland
- Are KIBS more than intermediate inputs? An examination into their R&D diffuser role in Europe
- Spatial agglomeration, technology and outsourcing of knowledge-intensive business services: empirical insights from Italy
- Start-ups and innovation in the Vienna ICT sector: how important is the local cluster?
- A comparison of the effects of traditional production factors and sources of innovation on KIBS' performance: an empirical study of Taiwanese IC design firms
- KIBS startups in the Stuttgart region: a surprisingly below-average rate?
- KIBS, perceptions and innovation patterns
- Tracking knowledge angels: a research proposal
20 December 2008
Special issue: Knowledge-Intensive Business Services (KIBS)
International Journal of Services Technology and Management 10(2/3/4) 2008