The 17th Symposium on Computer Architecture and High-Performance Computing (SBAC-PAD) was held in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, on 24–27 October 2005.
- Analysing and improving clustering based sampling for microprocessor simulation
- VRM: a failure-aware Grid resource management system
- Autonomic application management for large scale MPI programs
- Improving machine virtualisation with 'hotplug memory'
- Adaptive hybrid partitioning for OLAP query processing in a database cluster
- Indexing continuously changing data with mean-variance tree
- An analytical framework for the modelling and evaluation of the mobile agent based distributed network management paradigm