Papers from an Open Workshop organised by the TENCompetence project on the theme Service Oriented Approaches and Lifelong Competence Development Infrastructures and held in Manchester, UK, 11-12 January 2007.
- Establishing a development process for composite applications in the work-based learning and competency management domain
- Persona, identity and competence: issues of control in teaching and learning with personal technology
- Personal recommender systems for learners in lifelong learning networks: the requirements, techniques and model
- Enhancing social interaction in competence development networks: a conceptual framework
- Ad hoc transient communities: towards fostering knowledge sharing in learning networks