- An experiential approach to teaching Knowledge Management
- Self-efficacy and KM course weighting selection: can students optimise their grades?
- How to overcome pitfalls of (E)ER and UML in Knowledge Management education
- Designing and managing intervention methods to promote Self-Regulated Learning
- Teaching KM to secondary education teachers through an action research model
- Dimensions of KM: they know not its called knowledge… but they can manage it!
2 July 2008
Special issue: Teaching Knowledge Management: integration into curriculum, teaching strategies and teaching case studies
International Journal of Teaching and Case Studies 1(3) 2008