Papers draw upon the results of the BioPolis project, which provides an inventory and an analysis of national policies that stimulate biotechnology research, its exploitation and its commercialisation by industry across Europe.
- Dynamics in biotechnology policy-making in Europe in the period 1994–2006
- The performance of European countries in biotechnology: how does Europe compare to the USA?
- The effectiveness of biotechnology policies in Europe
- Biotechnology policies and performance in central and eastern Europe
- Bridging the biotechnology gap: policy experiences from the Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary and Slovenia