International Journal of Agricultural Resources, Governance and Ecology 6(3) 2007 is a special issue: Voluntary approaches for environmental protection in agriculture: theoretical and empirical advances.
* Assessing the role of voluntary environmental management arrangements in agriculture: an Australian perspective
* Effect of urbanisation on the adoption of environmental management systems in Canadian agriculture
* Enhancing the social content of environmental management systems in Australian agriculture
* Farm management systems and voluntary action: what can Germany learn from Canada?
* Impacts of voluntary agri-environmental measures on Austria's agriculture
* Insurance regarding radical uncertainty: approaches in France and in Germany for sewage sludge land spreading
* Certification of sustainable forest management: differentiation strategies and asymmetric information
* From public to private safety regulation? The case of negotiated agreements in the French fresh produce import industry