International Journal of Risk Assessment and Management 7(4) 2007 is a special issue: Flexibility and risk management.
* Outlay flexibility and organisational risk: examining the relationship and its implication for firm returns
* Flexible risk management in new product development: the case of small- and medium-sized biopharmaceutical enterprises
* Financial management practices of public sector enterprises in India: capital structure decisions and risk considerations
* Equity trading risk management: the case of Casablanca Stock Exchange
* A study on manufacturing flexibilities using entity-relationship models