International Journal of Technology Management 38(3) 2007 is a special issue: Science and technology manpower policy: issues of current and future salience.
* Third-level education, foreign direct investment and economic boom in Ireland
* Will technology fusion induce the paradigm change of university education?
* Manpower shortage crisis in Indian information technology industry
* Incubators and business ventures in Korea: implications for manpower policy
* Science and technology manpower policy and an estimation of high tech manpower demand for the regional operation centre: the case of Taiwan
* How benchmarking can lever cluster competitiveness
* Why 'design' does not work well for cluster policy: with the implications for Science and Technology (S&T) manpower policy