International Journal of Public Policy 2(3/4) 2007 is a special issue: Public affairs informatics research.
* Minority elderly and timely hospice care: caregiver status
* Is public health expenditure in Ecuador progressive or regressive?
* Social capital and use of folk and herbal medicine by older women in Almaty, Kazakhstan
* The role of government in tobacco leaf production in China: national and local interventions
* Research driven Medicaid reform: the case of managed care
*The effect of Taiwan's National Health Insurance programme on hospital physicians' perceptions of their careers: a survey
* Health information technology: will it make higher quality and more efficient healthcare delivery possible?
* Development of Regional Health Information Organizations (RHIOs): knowledge networks and collaboration
* Factors associated with hospital preference among rural Medicaid beneficiaries
* Differential effects of hospital case mix on hospital costs and revenues, with a focus on Medicaid patients
* Comparing four estimation methods for uninsurance in Florida
* The impact of quality and efficiency on federal healthcare