Special issue: Environmental technology: a good prospect for better environmental management
International Journal of Environmental Technology and Management 10(1) 2009
Includes papers from 10th Environmental Research Event (ERE) held in Sydney, Australia, 10–13 December 2006.
- Can phytocapping technique reduce methane emission from municipal landfills?
- Analysing the hindrances to the reduction of manufacturing lead-time and their associated environmental pollution
- Real-time environmental monitoring of the Great Barrier Reef
- Effects of surface functional groups of activated carbon on adsorption of triclosan from aqueous solution
- Hydraulics stability of compost-based filtration media
- Environmental and productivity management: the business sustainability syndrome
- Environmental assessment of the cement and concrete life cycle in Greece
- Attitudes of farmers toward sludge use in the Gaza Strip
- CO2 benefit from the increasing percentage of diesel passenger cars in Switzerland