Expanded versions of papers presented at the Institute for Management Development Conference 2011.
- An exploration of two perspectives on leadership in globalised contexts
- Exceptional global leadership as cognitive expertise in the domain of global change
- Developing global leaders through building cultural self-awareness
- Intercultural competencies as antecedents of responsible global leadership
- Are you willing to do what it takes to become a senior global leader? Explaining the willingness to undertake challenging leadership development activities
- Demystifying the myth about marginals: implications for global leadership
- Global leadership and supportive stereotypes