Expanded versions of papers presented at the King’s College School of Business (Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania) annual conference.
- Antecedents of proactive and responsive market orientation
- The evolving role of general managers in today's global organisations
- An exploratory study of psychological tendencies related to texting while driving
- Growth and sustainability through test optional admission policies
- Strategic framework for sustainable project portfolio selection and evaluation
- Defining a sustainable overbooking approach in the hospitality industry