Includes expanded versions of papers presented at the International Conference on Applied Economics (ICOAE2012).
- The Central Bank's endogenous and non-linear credibility in a dynamic stochastic general equilibrium model: theory and a small computational simulation
- A boundary analysis of ICT firms on Thailand Stock Market: a maximum entropy bootstrap approach and highest density regions (HDR) approach
- Phillips curve inflation and unemployment: an empirical research for Greece
- The long run dynamic of the Dutch disease phenomenon: a SVAR approach
- Indigenous R&D effectiveness, technology transfer and productivity growth: evidence from the hi-tech industry of China
- Forecasting the insolvency of US banks using support vector machines (SVMs) based on local learning feature selection
- A quantitative approach to Faber's tactical asset allocation